"We are very satisfied with our decision to switch to SmartOffice."
"When it comes to financial services CRM, Ebix (formerly E-Z Data) does it better than anyone else out there."Hawley MacLean OCLTC, LUTCF | NASD Series 7 and Series 24 Certified
President and CEO | Investment Advisor Representative | Life Member MDRT
MML Investor Services, Inc.
- Move from Windows-based ‘Advisors Assistant’ to a web-based CRM
- Protect client information by eliminating need to back up data prospects
- Build and maintain an easily accessible online client history
- Improve collaboration among staff and with professional partners
- Streamline scheduling with third-party provider
- SmartOffice Premier Edition
- Integration with eMoney
- Custom integration with VOIP phone system
- SmartPDA for handheld data access
- Able to discuss portfolio details with any client at a moment’s notice
- Track every incoming and outgoing call using VOI P (voice over IP) integration
- Clients like the assurance of having information 100% backed up and encrypted
- Record all client activity using Copytalk and third-party imaging system
- Highly successful collaboration across the business
- Easily track and report on status of joint projects with attorneys, CPAs, and other partners
- Facilitate third-party appointment scheduling via online calendaring
MacLean Financial Group specializes in comprehensive financial planning. The fee-based firm serves business owners, small businesses and their employees, and high net worth individuals and their families, providing a customized partnership approach that emphasizes business succession and continuation plans, comprehensive executive benefit plans, and individual and group retirement and estate plans. Hawley and his eight-person staff switched to SmartOffice from ‘Advisors Assistant’ in 2007. For more information, visit www.macleanfinancialgroup.com .